Welcome to Soul tattooz

Soul Tattooz is a consciousness explorer place to look for signs you can understand and accept.
Working Hours
Monday - Friday 09:00AM - 17:00PM
Saturday - Sunday CLOSED
From Our Gallery

Mon - Fri 9.00 - 17.00 Sunday CLOSED


826 Home Street, Bronx, New York


Dr. Joe Dispenza – You Are the Placebo

How our health is directly related to out thoughts?

In the last decades, scientist started to study, observe and understand more about how our thoughts influence our physical health. Dr. Joe Dispenza spent years studying not only the Placebo effect, but also how can we reproduce the same effect over our bodies without actually relying on an external stimulus.

What is Placebo?

In simple words, the Placebo effect is the positive response your body has when you take a fake treatment. Patients believe that they are taking a treatment that will relieve their symptoms or cure their condition; however, they are actually taking an inactive substance. Surprisingly, a significant part of them are actually feeling better and medical tests show significant improvements in their health status. 

How Placebo effect works?

As Dr. Dispenza explains, this is due to the fact that your body is able to produce whatever combination of chemicals you may need in order to heal. However, in order to be able to do this without a stimulus, you have to be in touch with your inner energy.

Yes, physical healing might be relying entirely on your spirituality!

But why is not everybody doing this since it’s so easy and accessible?

Well, most of the people are not ready to accept the fact that they have total control over their own life. Very often we blame genetics on our medical conditions, and this is not only discouraging but it also promotes the victim mentality.

Apart from the emotional consequences of this, we also become irresponsible about our health; since there’s nothing we can do about it. Because we believe that it’s in our genes, why bother?

Of course, there has to be a saviour in this, and for most of the people this character is the pharmaceutical companies.

“Your thoughts are incredibly powerful. Choose yours wisely.” “To be happy with yourself in the present moment while maintaining a dream of your future is a grand recipe for manifestation. When you feel so whole that you no longer care whether “it” will happen, that's when amazing things materialize before your eyes. - Dr. Joe Dispenza - You Are the Placebo

But why not eliminate external factors completely?

At first, you have to understand the way your body and mind work together. Only 5% of what you do on a daily basis comes from your conscious; the rest of 95% comes from your subconscious.

Since we think we have no control (Psych-K and dr. Bruce Lipton proved it wrong) over the things that were recorded in our subconscious as children, we have to understand as adults what are the behaviours that are not in complete harmony with what we want and what is good for us, and replace them in our subconscious.

What about emotions?

Naturally, acknowledging your emotions is also extremely important. Your negative emotions come from stress, which means that they will release cortisol, a hormone that has a negative effect on your body on the long term.

On the other hand, elevated and positive emotions will make your brain release chemicals that will change your genes in a positive way, and this is what will give you the chance to heal yourself even without the Placebo effect.

The difficult part? To believe.

In order for this entire process to work, you have to genuinely believe that it will. It takes meditation, knowledge and a deep desire to connect with who you really are and your spiritual side. For many people, like dr. Joe Dispenza, this can take weeks and even months.

What is amazing about Dr. Joe Dispenza?

His own, authentic experience about healing himself when nobody believed it, proves that when you manage to connect to your true self anything is possible.

Dr. Dispenza managed to heal from a spine injury without medical assistance, but this was not an easy road.

What steps you need to take?

  1. Get to know who you are and what you want.
  2. Don’t be afraid to believe in the miracles that your body can accomplish.
  3. The more you know, the more you will be inclined to change your life and escape from the fear that you are a victim of your genetic inheritance.

No Comments

Post a Comment